The Hospitality Committee
As some of you know, I have been hired as the Hospitality Coordinator. This is a brand-new position at COS. Since it is a new position I thought it might be nice to let you know what my job covers. And it covers a pretty wide range of areas. All of which I love doing.
- Plan and execute parish wide events such as the Annual meeting, Parish BBQ, Our Saviour Sunday, etc.
- Manage Sunday morning needs such as set-up of the coffee table and any needs for forums.
- Manage the use of the kitchen for church events. You may have noticed the kitchen is more organized. The fridge and freezer have been cleaned out.
- Manage the Welcome Table and Name Tag process. I have been making new name tags as needed and 2 new name tag tables are in the process of being made for both the English and Chinese congregations. So excited!
- Supervise the newcomer ministry. This is a work in progress! We can do better and will be doing better in the future.
I am thrilled to be on staff here!