Ed and his wife Debbie have been parishioners at Church of Our Saviour since 1982. During that time, Ed has served the church in many capacities, in both leadership and followership roles, including:
• Usher Guild and Head Usher for more than twenty years
• Stewardship Chair in 2006
• Twice served as member of the C.O.S. Vestry
• Elected Junior Warden (2010)
• President of COS Men’s Guild during the 1990’s.
• Constituency leader, COS Strategic Planning Task Force
• Volunteer at Our Saviour Center
• Served on multiple Vestry Nominating Committees
• Currently serving on the Forum Program Committee
• Chair COS Annual Parish Barbecue
Ed is co-founder of WisdomGuides.org©, a non-profit ministry which encourages people to find the deepest purpose for their lives. He is the author of three books: YMCA Life and Leadership (1998); Lessons of the Wild, Learning from the Wisdom of Nature (2007); and, The Truth About Forgiveness, What Your Therapist Isn’t Going to Tell You (Authored with Tom Shenk, 2018). Past board positions include Pasadena Y.M.C.A., Pasadena Urban League and Arcadia Historical Society. Ed is currently a collegiate softball coach at Citrus College. Ed and Debbie have been married for 44 years and they have lived in Arcadia, California since 1977.